is this ok? 20wks...

I have been feeling the baby kick alot "flutter", but today the baby isnt so aactive. I am alittle stressed, could this have something to do with it? Or am I just worrying over nothing? The baby has kicked a couple times today, but not like yesterday or the day before.

Kristin0312

Asked by Kristin0312 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You aren't far enough along yet to feel every little movement, and the baby isn't as active as it will be later. Don't worry, soon you will get those nasty little kicks to the bladder that make you run to the bathroom. lol
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• not so sure that early on, but my doc told me if i dont feel him move at least 10 times a day to go to l/d
    alyssa1989

Answer by alyssa1989 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• it comes and goes you have nothing to worry about... i got scared about that too and my doc told me that a baby will pick and chose there days... and if you feeling your baby right now even if it's just for a few times a day.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• THANK YOU! I know Im sure Im fine, plus we find out what we are having on Tuesday so I will be having a U/S. Its just weird you go from a very active day too not so much LoL
    Kristin0312

Comment by Kristin0312 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I went thru the same thing until about 28-29 weeks then the baby really started movin. I called my doc all the time worried, luckily my doc was really nice and said I could come in ANY day I wanted to without an appointment just to listen to the babys heartbeat.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2010