I have developed a spitting thing since I found out I'm expecting can anyone help? I hate carrying around a spit cup!!

shalanda515

Asked by shalanda515 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Can't stand to swallow your own spit? been there!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• as much as you may hate it, it will atleast stop you from wanting to vomit all the time... trust me.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I never had his problem, but my very dear friend said she went through it and it was horrible. Just like you, she had so much saliva ALL the time, she was always having to spit it out. I'm sorry to say that she experienced it through the entire pregnancy, but everyone is different. Good luck and congrats!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I know the feeling. excessive saliva was one of my first clues I was pregnant. I don't remember how long it lasted, but It wasn't that long.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• wow I feel bad for you, yet i'm excited that this seems to be the only pregnancy thing i havent gone through
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 12:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2010