Do you have a ghost/spirit in your house?

mine is standing right beside me as I write this. I've seen him walk behind me both yesterday and today. I keep catching the reflection in my glasses. He's a white mist today,floating about 3 feet off the floor.
Creepy,huh?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Creepy! I haven't seen anything, but I have heard things and things are moved. When I first moved in, I stayed in the house alone one night, and while I was soaking in the tub I heard the plastic cat food bowl being dragged across the linoleum floor in the kitchen. I hadn't even brought my animals to the new house yet. Also, the thermostat for the heater is constantly being adjusted up or down and the kids can't reach it.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• cool.
    but no, not in this house. we live in the woods and they are creepy enough.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• no.But I once saw my dead neighbor glowing and trying to get into my mom's room which was directly across the street from where she used to look out her window from her house......
    Anonymous

• yes there is something unexplainable around here, things happen and are heard but nothing is there but this isn't the first time I have had this happen I have lived in other houses that had ghosts. I lived in a house where a boy had killed himself. I knew his ghost was still lingering around
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 8:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• No way!!! If that's true, that's freakin scary! To my knowledge, there are none in my house, and I'd like it to stay that way, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• However, I have lived in haunted houses before. As a child, we lived in this house way out in the country and later found out that our landlord's mother died in the house...in my bedroom! That explained many of the things we experienced there.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• No, thank goodness!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Very cool! No, we have no spirits in this current house, however the house I lived in as a child had one...a small child. We found out later from around town that a child had died in that room.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Dont know yet... still rennovating!
    mommymeg2002

Answer by mommymeg2002 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• yep all i know is he is a man. i think he came with us from our last house
    jballentine

Answer by jballentine at 1:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2010