40 something moms- do you feel old or at the prime of your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends on how ragged my 6 yo has run me lol ...... generally though, no I don't feel 41.
    dull - no 40 something isn't old and that is not what the OP suggested. The OP is asking if us over 40's FEEL old which is something completely different.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 9:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 44 here. Depends on my day. I have 5 kids. Although my older kids are 24,19, and 16 my youngest are 4 and 5 and some days I really feel my age, but they help keep me young.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• She's not an idiot, she was just curious.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I am 46, and while I don't always feel old, I have Fibromyalgia, and it makes me feel like a 46 year old in a 96 year old body! But, I have 2 incredible granddaughters, 4 and 2, who keep me going, and keep me young.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• late forties here and I have a very demanding job that keeps me young/active. I dont get a whole lot of extra time to think about being old. Which may be a good thing come to think about it!
    Anonymous

• Im not 40.. but my mom has always said her 40s where her best..
    Physically it was her time she felt the best about her body. .. and it was when she actually felt financially comfortable & was able to enjoy all their years of being broke & saving ...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 49, kids are 19, 21 & 28, and I feel young energetic and like I have a lot more to do. In fact, now that my kids are suddenly pretty much grown, and almost all out of the house, I'm able to do all of the things I've put on hold while raising my kids. Life is good, and I'm thankful for every day I have.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• cool salexander! I am also 44 with one and sometimes I wish i had more to keep me young........
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• LMBO!! the OP must be in her early 20s..40something is not old. do you feel like an immature, inexperienced idiot?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• no, quite experienced at many things especially class, which obviously you should have more tact with your answers ds...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2010