spice things up

so i bought today and new nitey, not see through or anything but its pink(dark) and black and a pair of boy shorts(pink to match) (apparently dh likes them) so i also bought condoms(not on the pill and dont want babies right now) what else can i do i have never done something like this before. we have 2 kids under 3. im still not sure what to do, candles or stuff cuz money is really tight but i WANT some!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Do the things that really turn him on, that should be free!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i shaved my pussy and i came out in a tie just last night and my dh says he can't get that image out of his head. i knew he'd like it. i forgot to light the candles but it was so good that i never noticed till i read this.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Cowgirl hat, high heels and nothing else!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My husband loves to have his favorite CD on (not like heavy metal, but relaxed). I also have the nities and stuff, but he really likes it if i'm just bare butt naked, nothing seems to turn him on more for me to let him know i'm ready to go righ then and there. Of course being "Smooth" in all areas will help, especially if he goes down there often. :)
    scaruso08

Answer by scaruso08 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2008