Is this normal..

Im about 8 weeks or so along (not exactly sure, first ultra sound tue. 23 =P ) and when I first got morning sickness I was getting "hot flashes" best way to describe it, or flu like symptoms, Im cold and put a blanket on and Im hot but when I take the blanket off Im freezing! Did anyone else get "hot flashes"? And is this normal.. Also my boyfriend says at night Im blazin hot, he says it like Im breaking a fever every 20 minutes.. Any advice will do =)

minirip

Asked by minirip at 9:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was in my undies in mid december laying in front of the vent with the AC on at 4 months. i think that it's normal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Your hormones are changin like crazy right now so I would assume it has to do with that
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It's normal. Everything you've ever heard about menopause is true for pregnancy, too. Everything. They just neglect to tell you about all of that FUN stuff. ;)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It makes sense. Like menopause.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• all that stuff is normal. its double it's double trouble with twins in my experience!!!!!
    natalieumphrey

Answer by natalieumphrey at 10:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010