ok things getting strange

i have always had some degree of pyhic ability
tonight i thought about a cop following me through the alley-just a thought i had, 30 minutes later i go put car away, and there is a cop following me through the alley, the first cop i have seen in pm in alley since i moved here 2 months ago

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Stuff like that happens to me all the time. I think I may be a little bit psychic too. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yeah i guess thats a little bit phycic.
    loleah

Answer by loleah at 9:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• well i think there is deff a reason why you have it, use it. :)
    KaisMother

Answer by KaisMother at 9:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• thats precognition

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I usually have 'de ja vu'. SOO many times something will happen, and I will have heard it, seen it, or lived it before. I tell my husband about it alot. If I have a bad feeling about something he will usually listen. I don't call it psychic, more like intuition.... but whatever it is called, make sure you believe in yourself and be careful when you have those thoughts, you never know who you might save by saying an extra, Drive Careful tonight please! :)
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 10:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Wow, creepy!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Once I dreamt of a car crush outside my house and the next day it happened! I was 7 at the time so I'm not sure, but my mom says I dreamt it before the accident, not after it.. Anyway, it happens sometimes, no big deal.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 9:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• when i was younger in my twenties
    i had this all the time
    once i "saw" in my mind someone almost get hit by a car, made me extremely nervous, i paced back and forth waiting for the bus. when i saw the bus coming i was so ready to get on, just then a guy walks across street and almost got hit by car, like cool water poured over me

another time, i was on way to work, always took same way, said out loud "that would be a place to dump a body", this is out of character for me, do not even read steven king, well on news that night, girl missing, day after they found her right where i said
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• wow you must have magical powers!!!
    Anonymous

• rightttt
    Anonymous