Why isn't there any good shows on TV on Sat nights?

Do the networks think we all go out ? some of us have kids, some of us worked all week and just want to relax.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 10:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I know! Saturday night television is really bad! there aren't even any good movies on the movie channels!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 10:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• thats what im saying!! saturday nights stink!! wheres the stay at home mom movie channels(:
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 10:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• IDK, but I wish there was. We just watched MacGruber. The whole time it was 'why did he just DO that?'. I think that was the stupidest movie we have seen in a long time.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I wonder the exact same thing! That's why I've been watching truTV for the past few hours. Some of the shows they play are amusing and right now they're playing Cops which is extremely amusing.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• wow i was just asking that same question!!! you would think saturdays would be the hottest tv nights lol
    natalieumphrey

Answer by natalieumphrey at 10:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Totally know what you mean!! I usually end up turning to the Lifetime movie channel..there is usually some kind of cheesy mystery/murder drama on there lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I agree!! Nothing good on tv, always have to watch a DVD.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Saturday night has always been a crappy TV night, even when I was a kid. So it is the night I catch up on all the TV I missed all week. Then I go on Livejournal into a community called "ONTD-Creepy" and read the Free For All post with all their horror movie suggestions, creepypasta, scary gifs, etc. and laugh at myself for getting scared.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I agree its like lets not put anything good on for Saturday no one will be home :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010