BEST WAY?

What is the fast and easiest way to lose the baby weight? I heard of many diffrent things but curious to know what other moms did to lose the weight fast!!

aggheff08

Asked by aggheff08 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• After all 3 kids I did yoga pre/post so healthy for both mind and body
    3lilcoconuts

Answer by 3lilcoconuts at 10:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Breastfeeding is the fastest and easiest plus healthy for baby. U burn approx 500 calories per day breastfeediing.
    mbrown215

Answer by mbrown215 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• First, try not to gain an excessive amount while pregnant. Remember you're not eating for 2, you're eating for you and something tiny, so only about 300 extra calories a day by your third trimester. Breastfeeding may or may not help you lose weight (I was super hungry while breastfeeding). I'm using clean eating and exercise to lose weight. Almost 30 lbs down so far! It's a healthy way to do it (so if you plan to breastfeed, this is safe). If you would like to hear about clean eating, PM me. I'm not selling anything, it's just too long to post here.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• chase toddlers all day
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 12:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Breast feed. Eat clean. Move around.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I breastfed and wore my baby everywhere. Stayed active and ate right. I was myself within a couple of months.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 1:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010