Did anybody catch Oprah's Favorite Things yesterday?

Out of all the things... which would you have loved to receive?

I'm thinking about checking into that shampoo/hair care set from her stylist. Wondering...would you pay around $65 for that set? (I'm completely into hair and have never found a brand that I just absolutely love.)

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I did and loved it, especially when she told them they were going on a cruise I missed the 2nd half I only seen the first one. About the shampoo I say go for it, is Oprah ever wrong. Plus if hair is something your into treat yourself.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I dvr'ed it will watch it soon cant wait!!!!
    3lilcoconuts

Answer by 3lilcoconuts at 10:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My daughter and I watched it, we both would have loved the tv or the cruise or the all edges brownie pan, yummm!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I saw it. I can't believe she gives that much stuff to one audience. Why not split it up and share the wealth? Do I sound jealous? Sure I do. Many of us would like to fly to Chicago and get free gifts but some can't even buy food much less go on a vacation to get nice things. Heck, why not take that money and renovate old buildings for the homeless and give them stuff? I just don't understand rich people
    Anonymous

• Oh gosh. Well I'm sure Oprah has enough money that she can do both, in fact she does! She helps out the world in many ways, including making schools for children in Africa. Besides, I'm sure there were people in her audience that day who are struggling financially (like the majority of America) who can take several of those gifts and sell them to pay some bills. So Kudos to Oprah!
    Sharell8710

Comment by Sharell8710 (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I received the best gift possible when it comes to Oprah~ I didn't watch, and never will! I CANNOT STAND HER!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010