Have you had, or been to a child's BD party at Build a Bear?

I read online that no presents are to be opened there, and no food can be served in the store. So, if you have been to a party there, or had one there, how was the presents and cake done? My daughter wants to have her party there, and I'm wondering how to do the presents and cake.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've never been to a party or heard of anyone having one there. But it seems like it would be a fun time for kids, but how is it any fun if you can't open gifts or have cake? That's not much of a party.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I saw one once when I was at the store. Looked like fun but who pays for all the kids to get a bear?
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would think with those rules that I would go to BAB after the initial party. I think everyone loves BAB but what is a party without cake and presents?
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I didn't know they had parties...but what I would do is have parents drop their kids off at the mall where the store is, put all the gifts in a locker, go to build a bear then after that grab a ice cream cake from baskin robbins or Dairy Queen every mall has either one of these places or a giant cookie from a cookie place...anyway while they eat that go grab the gifts and open them, nothing wrong with doing all this in the food area
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Nope, BUMP!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2010