• In the Spotlight:

crappy wife

My husbands birthday is tomorrow and i feel like such a crappy wife. i can't get him anything to his birthday bc i havent been able to work (docs orders) for the last 5 months and I cant even give him some booty booty...(again.. docs orders) :( i feel like i totally let him down and cant do anything sweet or sexy for him (other than cook him a nice breakfast lunch and dinner)

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Dh's birthday was last month and I had no money either. I had left over party stuff from parties in the past so I decorated the living room. Balloons, happy bday banner, streamers and then a nice table cloth. I baked a cake for that day and decorated it. In the AM I made his favorite breakfast. We sang happy bday and made the day about dh. Let him relax and do what He wanted to do. Didn't ask for his help with house or kids. Had our 2 girls make him cards. He enjoy it. We didn't have money for a gift but we put a lot of thought into his day and tried to make it as special as possible.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just cause you can't have sex doesn't mean you can't do anything for him in that department...just saying. lol
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Maybe write him a poem or song. Cook his favorite dish and just love on him all day :) I'm sure he knows you would want to do something special for him. :) Happy Birthday to your Hubby!
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 11:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• How about some kid of "I owe you" home-made gift certificate for a sexy lampp dance or something for when the doctor says it's ok ;)
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 11:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't know you're hubby and/or if you are usually the cook, but I'm sure cooking his ultimate favorite meal would make him very happy!

I (kind of) know how you feel...my DH's bday in next week and I have no clue what to get him and part of me keeps forgetting that it's in 3days...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• holding balloonsvery sweet jessica45 its the little things that count. i bet he felt loved and appreciated even though u didnt have the money for a big birthday bash in vegas.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• *lap dance
    isabellem

• lol i thought about that as soon as i posted it.. i will give it a try (poor guy may not enjoy it too much due to my stuffy nose will make it impossible to breathe and i may sound like i am dying lol) but i will try to clear the nose before i give it a shot :)
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• well if he loves u he will understand when ur all better u can make it up to his alll night long
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2010