does anyone have neighbors from hell??

please dish.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes upstairs and downstairs I am sandwiched between aholes. Apartments are worse because you can hear the people you loathe and it makes you want to run to the toilet and vomit.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Living in an apartment always lends a fair amount of hellish neighbors. My husband jokes about buying a sling shot to keep them in check LOL! Lots of noisy adults lately. Saw two grown men standing at the back of a pick up truck drinking and smoking and being loud. sigh! We don't live in cheap apartments either. Guess I get to resort to calling the cops from now on. sad sad sad.
    Carrielayne

Answer by Carrielayne at 3:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Our last neighbor. Where do I start. I don't think she ever told the truth. Her hubby basically never lived with her, then deployed. She was preggo, so we all were supportive of her. But then she started talking about us behind our backs. She was racist. And even though her hubby was deployed, they would fight. The uglier it got between them, the more she went crazy. She treated her kids like crap, then us (neighbors) then our kids. She accused some of the kids from stealing food from her house after she told them they could take some of her snacks. She said the kids across the street should beat the hell out of my son, and if her twin brother was here, he would beat the hell out of him. My son was 11 at the time. Her son started acting out. He'd get picked on and run home. Instead of consoling him, she'd humiliate him on the front lawn. Tell him to tell the kids to kiss his blk a$$. To be a man. Cont
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:13 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• The people across the street "spy" on me whenever I am there working on my house. I think its funny, she comes out onto her porch and pretends to move things arround for hours at a time. So far no contact has been made.
    mommymeg2002

Answer by mommymeg2002 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have one family that is raising the Son of Sam kid and another family that is building a fort of craziness. I am stuck in the middle. I thought 3 acres was plenty of land. NOPE!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31112998/

People need to learn to deal, get along or MOVE if they have neighbour troubles....or this could be the eventual outcome. Whatever happened to tolerance is my question....so sad.

I arrested a guy once for threatening to kill his neighbour's cat after it barfed on his patio table.....sigh.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My neighbors never come out... You see them once in a while getting into their cars..I told DH I swear the whole neighborhood in is the witness protection program
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Well I have pretty awesome neighbors now but my old neighborhood was just full of amazing people. We can start with the lady who trimmed who grass at the lowest level, pretty much scalping it so she didn't have to mow that often and she also killed the trees the city planted out front because she did not want to have to deal with it. She also cleaned the ice off her side walk at 6 am. It woke me up constantly.
    Then after the elderly lady passed that lived one house down the new people who moved in where just terrible. They asked my husband to trade a computer for a broken one. They didn't have the money for a new one so they brought the computer over and said they would let us know when they had money. Well they then decided 5 months later they wanted the older one back, but we had tossed it, it was broke and not worth anything. So they harrased us for a while and accused us of using it in the living room.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• They kept threatening to sue too, I finally told them fine sue but if you show up again I will call the cops for harassment. They were fun neighbors. We had two others that were as bad or worse but they are all long stories lol. Needless to say I was SOOO happy to move to a nice neighborhood where people watch their children!
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• OMG!! YES! Mine is a dope head and I didn't know that at first, so I was friendly with her. I thought she was friends with me for the company. Nope. It was so she could help herself to my meds. (I am on narcotics) So I discover I have meds missing more and more. I didn't connect the 2 right away until a cop told me to watch out for her because she's an addict. Well, yeah, when I stopped letting her come over my meds stopped disappearing. I confronted her and she acted all hurt and angry. Then a few days later confessed to stealing them and wanting to get clean. I told her I support her but she has to do this. She stopped for a few days but then started back up again. She tried to worm her way back in my home even bringing her kids over with owies "to show Bridget" but I refused to allow her in my house. She got angry with me and called me a bitch and a c*nt and has been harassing me ever since.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010