what do u hate most about dating?

although it is nice to have that feeling of freedom again after the last relationship; there are so many frogs that we sometimes have to kiss before we meet a prince.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• The constant having to do over meeting people and talking about yourself, etc. Finding out someone seemed nice but is really a jerk and not worth any of the time you spent on him! :)
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• the awkward pauses in the conversation...thats when you know this aint going to work out! Hate those dates most of all!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• the one thing i dont like is who is paying now and days its just so strange. before it was the man who always paid but now its like they want us to pay i dont mind but let me know before i leave my house
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• The moment when you realize that the guy doesn't give a crap about anything other than having sex.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Knowing they're putting their best foot forward and about 90% of what they present is just a show to win me over.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 5:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Not being able to be yourself because you're so worried about making a good impression. And wondering/knowing that he's worried about the same thing, so you're not getting to know the "real" him.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I agree I don't like the fluffy lies some men tell on dates , they think it makes them sound more interesting. It doesn't it's just annoying

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 11:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Trying to hide it from SO. Hahahaha. Just kidding. I think the hardest part was realizing IMMEDIATELY that it just wasn't gonna work and then trying not to hurt their feelings. :(
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 12:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• rejection!
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 2:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010