This is sort of a weird question...

So I've noticed when sometimes i feel sort of almost like a bubble popping is the best way to describe it... down there but when i go to check its just mucous... lol idk maybe i'm weird???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its possible its just an air bubble that has been pushed up there from sitting in a certain position and then standing. I've heard of it happening multiple times so...idt you're weird.
    TotallyWarped

Answer by TotallyWarped at 3:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• omg that happens to me to. its like a fart, but outta of down there. lol. sorry, i no its gross but yea. and it feels like a bubble. so it isnt weird. i think its called like a quif or something..
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• just moisture and air being trapped when the angle of the vagina changes like when u stand or something nothing to worry about!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• TMI I know, but I think they call them quiefs (so crude, right?)
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 5:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2008