how did u find out about cafemom?

i stumbled upon it on accident. i was looking for a site geared towards women (when i was going through some stuff and needed an unbiased opinion)and cafemom was one of the sites that popped up. i have been hooked ever since.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I was looking for an answer and/or to see how many women had been in a similar situation as me after coming off the depo shot...was trying to make sure that it was normal. this was about 2 months ago...and yeah, I've been hooked ever since too!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I found out about it a year ago, I believe from a website, but it could have been a plug from a TV show. I looked a couple of times, but didn't commit till a few days ago (time constraints back then). I'm so glad I did. It makes me feel like I'm not alone in so many issues. The moms around my son's pre-K are not the friendliest or most open bunch, so it's harder to talk to other mom's about mom stuff. It is very addicting though! I told my DH it was better than shopping and he was floored! :)
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 3:29 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• stumble upon
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 11:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Myspace ad lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• googled a question, and one of the "answers" I looked at was on cafemom
    cnice1976

Answer by cnice1976 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• to add...it was basically by accident...this site was the only one I found with recent questions and answers. All other, even medical sites, had answers/forums from 2-3yrs ago, so it didn't seem like there was any chance I could post a question and get an answer back...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:01 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• a friend of mine
    Shortness817

Answer by Shortness817 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• MySpace

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I believe facebook
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Ya know, it's been four years now. I think I found out about it on this website I used to frequent called Trendiki. I don't think that's around anymore.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2010