What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?

VGonzalez73

Asked by VGonzalez73 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont know if it was funny but sure was embarrassing...Actually tonight, was in the middle of getting my night clothes on when my 10yr old son bus in the door (with me in a thong)..He than tells me to buy some appropriated clothing, shakes his head and shuts the door..My DH thought it was funny...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• LOL, that would BE SO EMBARRASING!  

VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• This isn't the funniest thing...but its the funniest thing LATELY lol...TMI warning you. When my SO and I were doing it the other night. He told me to get a condom ..usually he is the one to grab one...he was like hurry just grab any one of them! lol bc it was a multipack. Well....about 2 minutes into it he was like "okay..idk if its just me or what but my dick is on FIRE right now!!" I was like "OMG I was wondering why mine felt like ICE!!" hahah we could not stop laughing about it. I looked at the condom wrapper and it was inside and outside lubricant with a sexual stimulating gel. LOL! Definitely a mood killer :-p
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• There's alot of stories because I am a blonde :P
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:20 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• LOL...thanks for sharing ladies. I think something from my "vault of married life". I was about 24 and my husband at the time, did manholes and boxcovers and worked long days. I offered to rub his back for him. We didn't have any lotion but for some odd reason I had some Ben gay. So I started rubbing it all over his back and for a few seconds it was great...till he said he was on fire...LOL. I felt so bad. But looking back it was so funny. I learned never to use that again for a massage.
    VGonzalez73

Comment by VGonzalez73 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• This wasn't funny at the time, but it's funny now....
    Me and my kids went to the grocery store to pick up just a few things, and that day it happened to be PACKED! Elbow to elbow people... So I'm trying to get through the crowd with my cart, and I see a lady with an eye patch on walking towards us. I'm thinking, "Dear God, please don't let my kids see her..." But sure enough, my 4 yr old son sees her walking by, and in front of about 100 people, he says at the top of his lungs, "LOOK MOMMY!! A PIRATE!! SHE'S A PIRATE, MOM... LOOK!!!!" The woman glared at me, and I said "I'm so sorry!" and as I was trying to get away from all the snickers, I explained to my son that an eye patch does not make someone a pirate, and that she probably hurt her eye.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Having 3 more children when the docs said it wouldn't happen...God is AWESOME!
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010