Did you vote in the "Birth Or Not" poll?

I personally find this whole thing absolutely DISGUSTING but I find it interesting that since yesterday the poll on http://www.birthornot.com/ has jumped from only 20% saying "abort" to 40% and "Give Birth" has dropped from 80% to 60%.

They also posted new 17 week ultra sound pictures.

Did you vote? What are your thoughts on the situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• the whole thing make me angry and sickened but i felt obligated to go click "birth" just to make sure I did what I could to try to help the baby get to live
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 11:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Those people are seriously disgusting and should strongly consider seeing mental help! Ditto to what Apry said though.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• WOW! Do you think this is real? Unbelievable!
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Supposedly. They've been doing a lot of interviews and saying that they want people to have the option of voting on an actual unborn baby instead of just an issue.

I personally think they both need their screws tightened!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• They are the biggest Internet trolls ever. Fake fake fake.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I pray this is NOT real, but what a sick joke that would be! That poor poor baby. Yes, I voted, to give birth!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I hope your right ecodani.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Honestly, I think it's a hoax. I personally feel it will come out later that it was a study or something rather than an actual pregnancy. However, if it's not, my thought is they shouldn't be having children if they are willing to leave something like this up to the public... And should it be real and they actually keep the poor child, I don't even want to think about the issues that wait down the road. It's one thing to find out your parents wanted to give you up or abort you, it's a completely different thing to find out they decided to leave it up to an internet poll...

But yes, I did vote, since, like I said, I feel it's a fake.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• They've been doing a lot of interviews and saying that they want people to have the option of voting on an actual unborn baby instead of just an issue.

That's why I believe it's fake. I think this is an attempt to really get a feel for how people actually feel about abortion. Many people in the US are pro-choice, even though they are anti-abortion, myself included. And personally I think this experiment is meant to see how people actually vote when they think there is a baby in the mix rather than just an abstract "what if" kind of thing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It is really disgusting what some will do for attention...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2010