my stepmil doesnt like me but she invited all of us over on tues. to have an early thanksgiving

this shocked the hell out of me... bc back in may(last time we talked) she never wanted to talk to me again. she use to visit my son abt every 2 wks . now she hasnt seen him since EASTER. i know im over thinking this! SHould I take this as a SIGN she might want to make peace... we have issues bc i feel like she is to much like a STEP MOM to my husband then a real mom. and she has been his step m. since dh was 7. if u were me would u call prior to our early turkey day get together.? to make peace... or just show up and move forward like all is good..

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• If she knows you're coming, I think I'd just show up and move forward, but then my family has had so much drama lately that I'm just trying to avoid any more!!

Good luck, and wishing you a happy drama free Thanksgiving!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• confusedgrandmai would just show up, be cordial,and not bring it up. i would wonder if she has any alternate motives though; but that's just me.... very cautious

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 21, 2010