a question on biracial kids? Parents of biracial kids?

well Ilm just wondering I am expecting a baby whos half african american half german swedish danish and a little irish. I have been thinking of the baby I'm expecting and just like I have no idea. Like usually I'd just picture one of my baby pictures or my sisters. I sometimes think maybe like kaden who was half mexican. But I don't know. Anyway, do black/white babies look similar to mexican/white babies?

justagirl18

Asked by justagirl18 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Every kid is different, but I would expect African textured hair, may be black, may not be. Eyes depend on yor and Dad's color, but most likely brown. Skin in between. From there, it's the Mr. Potato Head game we all play. (Your lips, my nose, your ears, my feet, etc)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:20 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Does it really matter,it might not have african american hair,skin can be your color ,i'll be patient and wait to see the beautiful baby
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:29 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My DD is quarter black (her dad is half black and im white) and she came out white as can be but has gotten color to her since. she is 2. She didn't come out lookin ANYTHING like I expected. She has the most gorgeous auburn colored hair and its curly and long. She's a gorgeous color. She's a different color than me...she is basically just tan. Not tryin to brag about my kid...but there's always someone that compliments on how beautiful she is :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Also.....she doesn't really have ethnic hair. I mean it is really curly but its still not like that. It's hard to manage I'll tell ya that lol. And her eyes came out blue when she was born but they are dark brown now.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• cool I know it's just that no one in the family has that mix so I'm just thinking I guess idk
    justagirl18

Comment by justagirl18 (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It all depends,my sister has 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl. Her first boy was med skin tone, her little girl was a little darker, her third son was almost as white as her, and her 4th, son was tan. They are all half Mexican. So it could be anywhere from light to med, maybe a little darker.
    mom2be_25

Answer by mom2be_25 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You've got to be kidding me.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• TROLL
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010