For salt conscious people;Do you know they inject SALT into your MEAT?

i'm watching my salt intake because of high blood pressure and I consume alot of meat,for a illness I have.I didn't know this was where alot of my salt was coming from,did you?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 3:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• There's salt in everything from sodas,bread,deli meats of course,cereals,ice creams,milk,juice,jellies,peanut butter,salad dressings,soups,crackers,chips,cookies,pies,cakes,..it's scary how much salt we are consuming.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 3:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• yep, salt, right along with hormones, antibiotics, and radiation!
    Anonymous

• yeah like said..there is salt in everything...i would love to see you try to buy something without it.

I have decided to cut out salt completely because it is toxic to the body/dehydrates you...but it means having to come up with homemade soups and flavourings...its quite frustrating...i mean even chocolate has salt in!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i can't tollerate organic meat or eggs,for some reason.It doesn't have enough protein or fat that I need for my low blood sugar illness.But if I were eating enough food,the reason why I'm screwed up this way,i probably could tolerate it better.Need to eat alot of side dishes with my meals with organic to fill me up.I don't know if they add salt to their meat?
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 7:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• why would there be less protein in organic meat and eggs??????
    Anonymous

• I'm assuming that there is less fat mostly.Organic foods are gennerally lower in fat and I need fat for my diet.I assume the organic meats were fed grasses and other things that were all natural and this effects the meat.I hear regular meat was fed gross stuff like feathers,ground up bones of animals and bones are rich in protein,those animals eat other things that aren't natural and this effects the meat the way I like it.How appetizing!
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 11:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2008