Any ideas for a super cheap 'date night' with SO?

I mean super cheap.... movie, home made dinner etc....

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you googled "free stuff to do in [insert city]"? I did that once and now I get a regular calendar with all KINDS of fun, new, free (or nearly) ideas.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 12:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• stay home and do something fun with your date or go for a walk in the park and you can also go to his place and do something fun there.
    JENNYKN

Answer by JENNYKN at 12:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• We watch movies, play board games, make dinner together, play cards, even play hangman. Sometimes we just sit and eat snack type foods for dinner and just talk and talk. But the number one rule no matter what we do is that we're not allowed to talk about kids or money.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 12:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Go to his place or your place and spend the night in bed. Thats free and fun.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 1:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I agree w/ Guinhyvar with the addition of a massage with a movie!
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 3:19 AM on Nov. 21, 2010