IVE BEEN READING THIS BOOK BY JOYCE MEYER AND SHE MENTIONS... THAT ALL IS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE OVER 5000 TIMES DEPENDING ON TRANSLATION

whT VER. with all in the bible IS YOUR FAV.
MINE IS CAST
ALL YOUR CARES ON GOD!

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Romans 8:28
    And we know that to them that love God ALL things work together for good, `even' to them that are called according to `his' purpose.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• For all have sinned and turned away from God.

He will heal all our wounds.

He died once for ...'''all'',..and has gone to heaven with his father, seated on his right side.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:29 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Matthew 4:24
    News about him spread as far as Syria, and people soon began bringing to him all who were sick. And whatever their sickness or disease, or if they were demon possessed or epileptic or paralyzed—he healed them all.

Matthew 15:30
    A vast crowd brought to him people who were lame, blind, crippled, those who couldn’t speak, and many others. They laid them before Jesus, and he healed them all.

Acts 5:16
    Crowds came from the villages around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those possessed by evil spirits, and they were all healed.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Corinthians 13:2

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom ALL mysteries and ALL knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 9:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I bet the word "The" appears more often than "All"
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• articles of 'faith'..a, an, the..all. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these thing shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

Answer by missanc at 11:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm sorry, but I think I missed half of your post. Are you just asking for favorite passages?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2010