What does this mean?

I read it on my friends status... Is it mean?

She told him that he should feel lucky because he has such a co-dependent following.

He put something on his status about not needing sympothy and that he is done with being treated badly... a lot of his friends commented with supportive replys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• It means this people don't know how to deal with their personal issues in private and spitefully post stuff to each other for everyone to see.
    starflower57

Answer by starflower57 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• That your friends are dealing with their private issues publicly on FB?
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• From that I can't tell if she means well or not honestly. It can sound either way.
    JuneBug1985

Answer by JuneBug1985 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It sounds like he has some good friends.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Co-dependency is not always a good thing. It's when you rely on someone for everything, usually emotionally. Being in bad relationships usually make this worse.. But him not wanting sympathy or being in any more bad relationships is a great start to a new beginning. I think this is wonderful. Maybe he felt that he was depended on too much by the other person.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think she was trying to be nice and simply doesn't know what "co-dependent" means.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2010