is is easier to potty train boys or girls?

or it has nothing to do with gender but the individual child.

Asked by maya123 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I had 4 girls and 1 boy and he was more work than all the girls put together.He was scared of the toilet!

Answer by starflower57 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think girls are much harder to potty train for some reason there more dramatic :)

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have 2 boys so I have nothing to compare it to but they were so easy to train. Just throw cheerios in the toilet and tell them to aim & shoot! Went through alot of cheerios, LOL

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I don't have girls but my boys both trained within 2-3 days. I can't imagine it being much easier than that.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have 4 boys of my own and work as a preschool teacher. It definitely depends on the indiviual child. But overall, in my experince, girls are quicker to train.

Answer by MindyMoo631 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• That was hilarious Kathy675! That was the cutest and most creative post I have read in a while. If mine is a boy I will have to try that LOL!!!

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 3:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• well right now i am potty training a girl. my only girl though. but i think its an individual thing. mine is doing great but its a challenge no matter what the challenge. my sil told me my one nephew was so much easier then the other. so it depends.

Answer by lambdarose at 10:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have a boy and girl. I would have to say that little boys are easier. (Who wouldn't want to aim at something and pee all over it. lol) the girl on the other hand was scared of the potty and didn't want anything to do with it. I guess it just depends.

Answer by BriTony08 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010