Mom's whats the crazyest thing you have ever done?

Come on ladies spill all the details.

For me it was dressing up as a hooker when I was 15 on a dare to go trick or treating. I had like 4 or 5 guys offer to pay me money to have sex with them.

Iamasinglemom99

Asked by Iamasinglemom99 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• to crazy for show and tell
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• moved me and my 3 kids from the suburbs to the middle of nowhere 300 miles away from family and friends because of love and the guy said life in a small town is so much nicer then in a metro area. It is not the craziest thing but it is all I'm going to admit to at this time :P
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I was very nieve in college and I was desperate to meet a guy so I met someone online and chatted for 2 weeks and then he wanted to meet one night. It was like 10 at night on a dead college campus and I am walking across campus to meet a total complete stranger. Nothing terrible happened but it could have. Thankfully he turned out to be a decent guy but still...i was definitely not smart about it at all!
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I met several guys from online and they came over to my apartment (at different times, not all at once!) I could've gotten hurt or something, i'm lucky nothing bad ever happened!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Craziest thing don't know but I waxed they boys slide when they were little and it was so funny to watch them go from top to bottom in the blink of an eye....
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010