Stretch Marks Removal

hey..i have really bad stretch marks from having 2 kids..i've been looking at this product Trilastin and i was wondering if anyone had used it or currently using and if so does it work..merdurma dont work for me i wanted to use bio-oil but im a big skept..if anyone had use any strech mark creams and it worked for u would u recocommend it..

ProudMami1990

Asked by ProudMami1990 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I used cocoa butter and vitamin E. I wouldn't waste money on the pharmaceutical formulas - they do no better a job than the old fashioned ones and they do not have side effects. Besides, your stretch marks will fade in time anyway.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Oh my gosh, I was watching Dr. Oz or Doctors and im sorry i dont remember which one it was but they said that coffee grounds can be used in the shower to help with coffee grounds...I was like no way!
    Ingredients: Coffee bean grounds, regular hand lotion
    Instructions: Ground coffee into a powder substance and mix it with any regular hand lotion. Rub into stretch marks for about60 seconds and wipe off coffee grounds with a warm moist towel.do this about twice a day if possible. Ihave been doing this and my stretch marks are gone on my stomach and almost dissapeared from my thighs.Try this remedy it really works wonders!P.S. results take about two weeks before any notices.
    Flaxseed oil is a great way to fade stretch marks. You can buy it at any health food store. Also great for new scars, helps to heal them faster and the scar will not be so noticable.
    Vitamin E Oil (vitamin E caplets) are also used.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Another good thing to do is use a light self tanner when your stretch marks will be visible. after rubbing them all over then use a shimmering powder to reflect light from the areas!
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 1:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• olive oil
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 7:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2010