I need an opinion on Marlie Paige

Her first name is definitley going to be Marlie, but do you like the middle name? And if you aren't a fan of it, any suggestions? My man and I are stumped. Thanks :)

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 12:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Baby Names

• It's beautiful! I really like it. It's cute and I have not heard it before. Congrats!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:08 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Every single name you find is either going to rhyme with something or be a TV character, or something. You really can't go by that. And gnarly is a good thing! Doesn't it mean cool?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:10 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think it is a lovely name. The only concern I would have with Marlie is that it rhymes with gnarly and she might get teased.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It's a cute name, but I don't like the way you have Marlie spelled. It looks like it's pronounced mar-lie instead of mar-lee. I think I prefer it as Marley or Marlee. I love Paige.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I really like the name, it is really pretty and I haven't heard it before.
    mom2be_25

Answer by mom2be_25 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Your name goes together well, just bear in mind that wildly popular dog movie about the uncontrollable lab was also Marley.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Reminds me of that movie "Marley and Me."
    Beautiful name though :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I like Marlie Paige. Personally I think people should be able to pronounce it no problem, plus it's a little more special that way. This is from a person whose name is Tari (pronounced Terri) I think that Paige goes beautifully with it. Personalized license plates for her bike might be tough.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I like it. Come from a huge family so I'm always on the look out for unique names and I've never heard this one before.
    Whitesoxcutie

Answer by Whitesoxcutie at 10:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You could go with Marilie or Maralie, which I think would sound like merrily. I have a friend named Merry and I have always loved her name because she is a merry person.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2010