Anyone elso find those SPCA commercials soooo sad?

They make me cry everytime I see them :(

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 1:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pets

• they show you the brighter side f you can even call it that. i adopted a cat i found eating trash and found she must have been hit by a car b/c she has road rash and her fur will not grow in a certain area of her body it just scabs and turns raw again.. ppl dont see those animals like my hope..{we have to tend her road rash and clean the blood and scabs its awful} he has several defects {we think someone busted his eardrum his ear is smashed in } hes very scared of ppl but loves my bf and i and adores children.. but fears anyone else ppl think animals are expendable that when they get tired of them they try to kill, hurt them set them afire or just leave them to starve i am the crazy cat lady and advocate for cats i do add this even a feral animal needs the same care and good treatment as house pets do .. spay your pets feed your local feral colones and please if u can tnr.. sorry so long im very passionate on this topic
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 1:38 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• yes, super sad! Makes me want to fill my house with shelter animals! Ok, well I'm not really going to do that, but . .
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:08 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I feel like doing the same thing. But I have two dogs already.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes, they are sad but they don't effect me as much as what I have seen first hand has. I have seen animals in worse shape then what they show in those commercials.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• yes! I just want to help all of them!
    mindi6103

Answer by mindi6103 at 3:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes they make us sad, and I am not sure if it was the SPCA or not but we were very offended by a few that a organization had showen only cuz it show dead horses and talked about how this was happening because ppl didn't adopt! I actually called and gave them a what for. We adopted 2 shelter babies and there are only so much ppl can do. One more thing has any of you looked at Petfinder.com??? No wonder there are so many homeless babies, 300.00 for an adoption fee for some of them?? WOW Ok I am off my soapbox!! LOL
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2010