so if i mix L'OREAL paris VERY RICH AUBURN 66 WARMER with L'OREAL paris RICH AUBURN TRUE RED r68 WARMER what results im going to get??

i have this 2 different red colors but almost similar the one is a little more lighter than the other- i was thinking of mixing them but dont know what results im gonna get..any one plz help me plz

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 3:16 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Rich Auburn True Warm Red #67

Good Luck!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• if they are similar i doubt you would notice much difference at all to be honest.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 3:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• techinically, you'd get what comes inbetween, if you mixed them equally. but, not knowing the condition/porosity of your hair, and the likelihood you already have color on your hair, i'd wager a guess that your result will be redder, simply because drier, more porous hair will grab the stronger tone. so if you want red hair, i don't think you'll have a problem. if you have bleach on your hair, all bets are out the window, and there's no telling what the color (even individually) will do to your bleached hair.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I doubt you will notice that much of a difference if you mix them...especially if you have previous color on your hair.
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 12:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• When I was a redhead in the 90's I mixed Miss Clarol Sparkling Sherry and Rosewood, also similar shades of red and I got compliments on my hair color everywhere I went, so I say go for it.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2010