PLEASE HELP ASAP!

the bottom of my head and top of my neck is hurting alot to the point i cant sleep do you know what it might be and what i can do to make it stop hurting?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 5:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• Hurting how? Sharp pain, dull pain, throbbing pain?

It's very possible you pulled a muscle in your neck. I've done that plenty of times and it makes my neck/bottom of my head hurt with a throbbing pain and a sharper pain if I try to turn my head side to side. 'd try a heating pad first, or a hot shower and letting the hot water relax the muscles...if that doesn't work, off to the doctor with me.

Good luck.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• no its just a dull pain it like im turning my head constantly when im not or something like a bunch of pressure if that makes any since
    xaviersmamacita

Comment by xaviersmamacita (original poster) at 6:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• could be a sinus headache or infection, have you been ill? or stressed and its a migraine or headache from that?
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 6:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• OP, honestly, it sounds like a stiff or pulled muscle. Try an anti-inflammatory (ibuprofen or tylenol) and a heating pad...see if that eases it up a bit.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• k thanks hun!
    xaviersmamacita

Comment by xaviersmamacita (original poster) at 6:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think you need more info here. It could be a number of things, migraines, pulled muscle, sinus infection, allergies. Do you have a sensitivity to anything? Light could be a migraine, while it could also be a sinus infection too. What are your other symptoms?
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 10:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010