Stress Day Solutions

I'm stress out. Seems like the only exercise I see some getting is jumping to conclusions, running down others, using me for a punching bag or a mat to be walked on. Pushing their luck, flying off the handle, side stepping the truth, raising their eyebrows in judgement and getting on my last nerve! You think if we keep this up we can loose that unwanted bagage?

I've easy going. But its getting harder and harder to find some who are willing to be nice. They forgot about looking for the best in others. They're angry and think I have a bullseye that says, "Plz abuse me." I'm ready to commit myself to the funny farm just to get a vacation. Maybe those inside there will be a lot more fun. Any Ideas for stress release? I need some help. Crying everyday is not the answer, nor is closing the front door and never leaving the house again! Plz, can you give me some ideas what to do?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol i AM SO WITH YOU !!!!! The thing I have been doing is getting out of the house, I found classes that were free to go to , I take my kids they play 4 an hour with others and I get a break, The classes are neat , they give you babe coupons to save up, then you spend at there babe store that s full of baby stuff, I got a brand new infant car seat ,,, you should look into some classes just to get out and away for awhile....
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Surround yourself with postive people. My friends aren't like that. Don't put up with it. If people start "abusing" you walk away and don't allow it. They can only abuse you and judge you if you let them. I know a few judgemental people and they are not a part of my life for a reason. They gossip and judge others because it makes them feel good about themselves and the decisions they have made. Let them sit on their high and mighty throne alone. I'll go live my life in peace without them.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Come on over. I'm having my own little funny farm here. Don't wether to laugh or cry. I need sleep
    Big hug for you!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010