it's Sunday, what are you & your family up to today?

today is my hubby's ONLY day off :( he's pulling 49 hours at work, 6 days a week (no overtime pay of course, jackasses) so today we enjoy having him to ourselves all day. of course he's sleeping right now while the kids and i watch cartoons and work up an appetite for breakfast, but thats okay! im thinking when he wakes up later, we'll go to walmart and browse for Christmas gifts for the extended family, then the 5 of us will probably go to the park or do something fun!

what about you?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• damm thang...
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Church and shopping. Then a home cooked dinner.
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 7:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• staying home...DFs at work until about 3 or so.
    MommyOf2kids67

Answer by MommyOf2kids67 at 7:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Having my family over for my DD and DN birthday. Family is coming in from all over and it should be a great time. Can't wait to spend time with everyone!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I;m dropping my son off with is father around 10 (unless he has another excuse why he cant come this week). I go to school part time so I have a major test tomorrow that I should have studied for but instead spent my weekend on Cafemom. Then later I'm going to my place of worship.Oh yea and somewhere in there I;m going to eat a ice cream sundie I had saved from yesterday.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• spending the morning and afternoon with my man, because he's worked all week. Then tonight I'm going out to a concert with my girls.
    Girlsabadfish

Answer by Girlsabadfish at 8:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• DD1 has practice at church for the Christmas program, and we have to finish going through toys and stuff for donatiions, and then i have to work 3-9:15.
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 8:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Sunday is our lazy days =) We usually have a big breakfast, watch some football, and then after the game we will take the kids for a walk to the park (weather permitting..its freezing this morning!)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• church, lunch, and cleaning the bathroom.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Do a little cleaning cook maybe try to scrapbook the possibilities are endless....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 21, 2010