SCARED!!

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON OCTOBER 20,AND BLEED TILL OCTOBER 24.I THINK I'M PREGNANT AGAIN,I'VE BEEN VOMITING,TIRED,NAUSEATED AND MY BREAST FEEL SORE ESPECIALLY MY NIPPLES.MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT SOME PEOPLE THAT HAS MISCARRIAGES AND GET PREGNANT RIGHT AFTER FEEL THE SYMPTOMS.I HOPE THAT I AM.I KNOW IT'S TO EARLY TO TEST,BUT HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THIS AND DIDNT HAVE ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE.I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA MISCARRIED AGAIN AND I WANT MY BABY.

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have a friend that this happened to. She miscarried and then got preggers tight away and the baby was healthy. He was a couple weeks early, but is doing great.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• idk about all of that, you just had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and think you are pregnant now? I would have waited to have sex a lot longer than 2 weeks after miscarrying.
    Anonymous

• MY DOCTOR SAID THAT I COULD START TRYING RIGHT AFTER I STOP BLEEDING,THAT EVERYTHING WAS OK.
    BABY312

Answer by BABY312 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yeah but if you m/c 2 weeks ago and started having sex 2 weeks ago I highly doubt you'd be pregnant right now today. Give your body some time to heal.
    Anonymous

• It's extremely rare, but just possible that you were pg with twins and only lost one. get checked. It has happened.
    Anonymous

• i've have 3 friends that this has happened to. misscarried then almost right away get pregnant again and all 3 of their babies are just fine. good luck!! i hope everything works out for you!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My friend had that same problem.. after her miscarriage though she didn't find out she was pregnant until she was already 2 months along... but she is 27 weeks now and hasn't had any problems... if you think you are just take it slow and start taking the prenatal vitamins and eating right just to get your body in the right place to get pregnant again if you aren't already...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008