What's going on?!

My husband is in afghanistan right now. and i felt lik we were gonna be ok....until i got on his myspace. It's full of his old g-friends and a bunch of guys he had promised he had stopped talking to. Thats not the worst... his profile says he's single and doesn't ever want kids...i'm pregnant w our first and we've been married for almost 3months what am i supposed to think??? I was really hurt but his mom and sister say im over-reacting. and idk what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Hell to the no!! I'm so sorry that must hurt a lot. To me that is major BS. You are NOT overreacting and don't you let anyone tell you, you are. Confront him tell him how it makes you feel. If he loves you and is trustworthy he will respect that it makes you uncomfortable and make changes. You deserve that.
    cdogdevon

Answer by cdogdevon at 12:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Kick him to the curb, now.
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah I am on here a lot I have a 5 month old :-) so if you need someone unattached to talk to friend me.
    cdogdevon

Answer by cdogdevon at 12:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• if he is not very computer savvy, he'd need help to change that. when you sign onto myspace, it automatically says you are single and want no children.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Maybe he hasn't updated as far as the single & never wanting kids. . Just because he has ex girlfriends and guys he said he would never talk to doesn't mean that he is actually talking to them. I have some people on mine that I don't really care for much and I never talk to them, but we're acquaintances so I have them on there.
    Babs310

Answer by Babs310 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I would talk to him about it. When was the last time he loged on? If it was before you and he started even dating then that could explain a lot. Also, the default is that you are single and don't want kids. He might not have updated that or even bothered with it. Definitely talk to him about it though before you do anything.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Does he log onto his myspace often? or has he not been there in a long time? Also are you logging into HIS myspace of viewing his page from your own page? If it's the first one. log on in his name and delete and block the women and guys you dont want. When he askes you about it tell him what he promised you and point out his deception, and how it makes you feel. OR just talk to him about it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Disrespecting your spouse is never okay. Certainly posting a profile that denies the existence of you and your little one..is disrespectful- to say the least.
    You might want to add a friendly comment on his page like...Hey Hun, you might want to update your info... It still says single and not wanting any kids. I'm sure you just haven't thought about updating but we sure don't want ppl getting the wrong idea..esp. with the baby coming soon Love ya:) See how he responds and then decide what if anything else needs to be said. Best wishes
    ChattyWifePlus2

Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Make sure that he meant for it to be that way.He is probably not on myspace very often from afghan....Talk to him about it before you freek out.
    kellyandliz

Answer by kellyandliz at 3:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• could it be that he just hasnt updated his profile in a while?! the guy im kinda seeing, his profile still says hes married and lives in a totally different COUNTRY then what he does. he just doesnt up date often...but if u know that he actually does keep up with his profile on there id be asking questions
    prd2b_calledmom

Answer by prd2b_calledmom at 3:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2008