OMG what do you think about the lady flipping a quarter to decided who she would vote for?

yeah heads Obama Tails McCain She said.

and she did it and thats how she chose who she will vote for.

it was on CNN... who else thinks thats really stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Hey why not? Neither candidate is ideal. We'll have problems with either one as President.

Anonymous

• Well for alot of ppl it was about choosing the lesser of 2 evils and if she couldnt make up her mind then so be it. At least she's voting
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 3:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• this is almost like the woman on here earlier that said she didn't know who to vote for so she let her baby decide...
    Anonymous

• I can appreciate it! I was undecided until the minute I voted. I lke things about both candidates but McCain won out!
    Anonymous

• People like that shouldn't be allowed to vote. Voting is a privelege and an obligation to give some careful consideration, not to determine the next leader of our country on the flip of a coin.
    Anonymous

• Oh my...Democracy in action! Ha ha, oh well, right?
    21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 3:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Our futures are decided on a coin toss...sad day in history when people start behaving this way!
    Anonymous

• It is not one of the brightest things to do, but that's what people do....

I'm a shame to admit that for my first presidential election, when I was 19, I voted for the man I voted for just because it was the man that my parents were NOT voting for...I didn't care about the issues, nor did I read them. I just knew my folks were voting for candidate A so I voted for candidate B, because I didn't want to vote for the person that my folks were voting for.

I think that is how 50% of the votes are....it's just people voting for candidate A because of who so and so is voting for (or not voting for) whatever the case maybe. I just think the lady you are referring to was just dumb to admit it on national TV.....Hey I've admit what I did when I was 19, but I've also have done some major growing up since then :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• That's awesome...it's her right to vote that way!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I couldn't decide until I was standing behind the curtain.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008