Did the question about the Black Panthers intimidating voters in PA get deleted and why???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It got deleted bacause it turned ugly with a lot of ppl being called racist, and some racist remarks.
    Anonymous

• Totally missed that one. I don't know how I've been on here for the past hour.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It got deleted because it had veered WAY off track from the original question. It had turned into a huge random argument that had absolutely nothing to do with the Black Panthers.

Goes to show that we can't debate anything anymore without killing each other or calling each other racists.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Ok...I must have missed all the drama!...just checking....Thanks!
    Anonymous

• Was there another question like that??? I was one who posted about this and when I tried to respond to something I saw it was closed but the thing is mine wasn't heated in my opinion I didn't see it. Plus there were only 5 replies??? I don't know
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yeah there was another one a few hours ago that had like 70 replies. The people that are FAMOUS for starting drama in the political section took things a bit too far and I guess someone finally reported it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I don't understand why the question got deleted because it was a fair question....if anything some of the answers that were heated should of only been deleted?
    Anonymous

• I was too much for "them."
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Knock it off Akin, before someone drops a house on you
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Make me.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2008