I need to give some ideas to my Maw maw for my cousin.

My cousin is a vegetarian. Her and my aunt is going to my maw maw's for Thanksgiving. I need some ideas to pass on to my maw maw so that my cousin will have something to eat at her house.

soon2bmmy

Asked by soon2bmmy at 8:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• well she's not VEGAN is she? she could still eat the veg and sides just not the bird or ham :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• There ar always lots of sides that she could eat, as long as they're not seasoned with meat. Have your maw maw ask your cousin.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• my best suggestion is to just ask the cousin and go from there.....because some eat things like chicken/fish and some dont do any animal products....so i have found its best to ask them dirctly.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have been vegetarian for more than thirty years. You can send me a message for a few TNT dishes, or check out these websites:

http://www.gentlethanksgiving.org/guide/recipes.htm

http://www.vegkitchen.com/features/vegetarian-thanksgiving/

Answer by rkoloms at 10:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think people who place restrictions on their diets should bring their own acceptable foods. I am an excellent hostess and certainly serve a wide variety of choices but I really think many people have lost the skill of being a gracious guest.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010