Anyone not voting?

If not why?
I'm not because it is my first yr being able to vote. And to be honest i really dont know that much about what is going on. And i would rather not vote then make a uneducated decision.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I have to support you in that decision. I never voted before because I didn't know enough about the issues to make an informed decision. It's like chooseing between Pepsi and Coke if you've never had soda...

This year I wanted to vote but didn't know how to register. I finally got online and decided I was going to find out and it was the last day... So needless to say I didn't have time. So I didn't vote. My husband on the other hand is registered and just didn't. He believes that we have no real say in the election so he won't "waist his time."

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I am not voting. I think the whole voting system is screwed up.
    Anonymous

• Im not voting i dont know who to choose
    If i did i would most likely vote Obama/Biden
    but the thing that scares me is i could see my hubby sitting on the couch drinking beer with him not out president,
    But i HATE McCain with a passion, i really really dont like him i think hes a snake and a liar.
    Anonymous

• Me either I'm not voting. I don't have the right nationality to vote ( I'm French). When I turned 18 (that is the age that you can start voting in France) it was also the year that the new president was going to be elected and I didn't vote for the same reason as you don't vote today.
    sp30

Answer by sp30 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'm 25. Have listened to all the debates, done research online, and still don't know who to vote for. I think I am going to vote on local issues and not on a presidential candidate.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'm with you. This is my first year being able to vote and due to my hard pregnancy I never kept up with any of the election things. So id rather not vote since I dont know really anything about eather one.
    HeartsNRoses

Answer by HeartsNRoses at 4:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I also am not voting for similar reasons. I don't want to make an important decision when I don't have enough information. I would feel wrong just going with the crowd, when I don't know enough.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• The voting system is screwed up because not everyone votes! it's your responsibility not just your right! Its irresponsible not to vote and you have no say in anything if you don't vote! If something goes wrong or good ....say nothing. You don't vote, you don't care so there for you are just a by standard!
    abearshug

Answer by abearshug at 5:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I didnt vote because I thought I was registered but havent voted in so long so I wasnt . I am bummed I wanted to vote.
    Anonymous

• I wanted to vote but I'm not register here. I hate obama/biden. I think the usa is going to go to shit!
    married6

Answer by married6 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008