Pregnant 2 Months After Labor & Delievery

I just recently found out that I'm pregnant again ((Not a Major Surprise)) Because we weren't very responsible in are decision making as to not allowing this to happen again.. The Blame is On us both.. Now the way I Look at it is like this were parents now & whilst if I could go back & right the wrong I can't & what's done is done so let's just prepare ourselves mentally & spritually .. For Him ( Boyfriend ) not really an option he feels like its too much stress too much pressure & financially we cnt do it not to mention this time around he feels like we might not make it w/ the clash of heads.. I feel him but I cnt let that be my only reasons why I follow w/ what he wants. I want to keep are baby ... Is there anyone that's gone through this that can just give advice how did you make it work? Did it work? What could you have done differently? ETC

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• It happened to me, and I accepted the fact that it did, it wasn't that bad and at times it felt like I had twins. It is really awesome once they started growing and always had a playmate to play with, you will be ok.

Answer by older at 9:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have not gone through this myself, but a close friend AND my aunt had the same exact thing happen to them.. Yes it was rough adjusting to and getting close to your new baby while your dealing with the yucky pregnant stuff..but both of them are 100% now that their children are a little older and so close in age. They have a friend for life! As for the situation with your boyfriend, I am not really sure what to say. I am pro-life but i'm not going to lecture because i'm sure you already know just what i'm going to say. But I will say that his reaction to this is laughable considering how he didn't think of that when yall had sex after having your first.. It takes two to tango! Best of luck to you both =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It has never happened to me but I know many people who it has and they always make it work and make it happen because that is what you have to do.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 9:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I got pregnant with mythird child when my econd was 3 monthes old! They are 13 monthes apart! All of our 5 kids are vry clos, and we love that they are so bonded! I love the exerience, but then again, I am more of the Suzie Homemaker type! LMAO Good luck, and dont stress!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I actually think you'll be fine. My mother and her sister were born really really close and at the time it was just my grandmother since my
    granfather was in the army. She didnt have much money. Children are such a joy and you'll find that as they grow they'll keep eachother company, they'll play together.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Thanks Ladies for responding so quickly the answer from ((Older)) you said that you've been through this before did it strain your relationship w/ your other half at the time you were going through it what about financially? Going through with this they (My Kids will be a year and 2 months apart! ((SMH)) so confused
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• @ (( Ctink)) your right when he came at me W/ the tlk of aborting are child I quickly broke it down to him like this " what if your parents decided to split & we lived in a totally different state from them unaware of the situation & suddenly your mom pops up & says she needs to stay w/ us B/C she has no where else to go.. & with me knwin that I turn to you & say well she can't stay here I dnt want her too.. I told him that his response wud be simple get the @#** outta here she's staying.. I said that's how I feel.. It has to do w/ my character.. I guess the big truth of the matter is I'm scared that ill lose him & as a result will have to move back to the UK as I've been living here w/ him.. But sometimes we just have to do what we have to I just feel horrible taking his newborn daughter away from him considering how much he adores her but then its like well what's ur problem & doing the same for are unborn child
    Anonymous

• I knew a girl that got preggo a month or 2 after delivering. She lived with her parents and the father did not want to be involved. She got a lot of criticism. She was young and naive. She found someone who treated her well and got engaged. She seemed to do ok without child support for the time. She even held a FT job and her family watched the kids. They used to compare her to Brittney Spears with the kids delimma, her looks and situation. lol
    Last I knew, she was content. Smarter, but content.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 2:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think that if he wants to give you this much bull, maybe next time he should be the bigger man and keep his sh8t wrapped or in his pants.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 3:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Happened to me. I had a 4 month old (my 4th) and along came #5. I was very upset, but how on earth can I keep 4 and not one more?
    If you want to keep your baby, do it! Let the chips fall where they may with him....your baby is all that matters right now.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2010