Why do people assume that the really dumb and out there questions are trolls?

Really dumb and out there people exist in real life too!

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 9:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's just hard to really tell who's real and who isn't. This is the internet after all. Whether or not I believe the person is a troll..I atleast try to answer the question if it's even worth answering lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I don't , only when the question is obviously to cause drama.

Answer by older at 9:33 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think it's shocking to hear some of these questions. It shocking to know that some of these people have kids but don't know how they are conceived. Or that if you sleep around without using protection you'll get pregnant.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It's scarier to think that there are some people that are that stupid.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• What might seem dumb to one person may not seem dumb to another. Some people aren't necessarly dumb, but maybe uninformed or uneducated about the subject they have a question about. They come here hoping to be able to ask their question and get support from other moms since that is what this site is for Maybe they are too embarassed to ask someone in person. But some people think it's okay to call them names or talk down to them. Why? If you don't like their question, don't give them an answer. Just move on. If I feel someone's answer is rude and demeaning, I will report their answer.
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 11:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• They sure do.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010