Where do you live? Do you like it?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in Miami, Florida, I love it here, and think of this as my paradise.

Answer by older at 9:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Ontario, Canada and I love it here.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I live in Grand Rapids, MI I probably would not be here if it were not for my DH. I love the seasons but I for one could use more summer and less humidity. Grand Rapids is also very conservative as is most of Michigan and well as a liberal this can be quiet frustrating, though we have been going more liberal lately. I love my DH and he loves Michigan and our families are here so I am happy.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 10:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i live in northren CALF. and love it here......my family is all here and they weather is usual great most of the year.....very mild winters...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I live in Tennessee and yes, I like it. Nice people here and we experience all four seasons!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Idaho and yes I love it
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 10:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I live in West Texas and been here all my life.We could always use more rain,I would love to go to Colorado or somewhere less flat and more trees and green.They say Texas is the friendly state!I guess were alright but would love to meet other ppl from other states.
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 10:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• We are currently in Kansas..home is in Texas. My husband is military and we are probably in for quite a few moves...I wasn't too crazy about this place when we first moved, but my hubby is here and my children and that is all that matters =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Georgia. Its alright :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I live in northeast Tennessee. I guess it's ok. I don't care much for the cold weather or constantly driving up and down hills. I'm kinda homesick for Texas.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 10:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2010