If you won the lottery how would you spend the money?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would pay off whatever I could. Take my family on a vacation and buy a bigger house!
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 10:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I would share among family first and foremost, then buy me a condo facing the ocean to retire in.

Answer by older at 10:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• buying my parents a house and making sure my kids collage was paid for and they had whatever house they wanted to start out life in debt free........then i would sit on an island and soak up the sun for a few weeks.......then i would spend my time helping people that need help in life......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• pay off every debt, update the house and cars and wardrobes, and set a good chunk aside for emergencies and what not. Help out my parents. Make sure there was enough to help my kids out thru college, or what not.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Pay off any debt...donate to a few charities I'm involved with...buy a house on the beach AND one in the mountains...give some to family members...and play with the rest!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• First I'd pay my bills, I know I'm an old prude! But then I'd go nuts, and probably build on a new addition to my house, and buy the houses around me so that I wouldn't have any neighbors!
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 10:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Have all my teeth in tip top shape and replace the ones gone :)
    Go to Nursing school and pay off my student loan in one sum.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i would buy a huge house and have a farm and a big family and put money in each kids account for thier future
    needababy821

Answer by needababy821 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• would buy a little house for me and my daughter, help out my youger sister who is struggling with $ also
    i would start creating artwork, some kind of creative business, or sell paintings (cross fingers) in art gallery, extra money i could afford to have daughter in more "school" which she loves, and is good for her
    also get a great lawyer to finalize the child custody that is just in libmo right now
    i would go get myhair done by a professional
    i would go out to dinner and realx through a whole meal
    fist would have to hire a wonderful babysitter, someone who i know can handle a three yr old with autism
    would go to the autism doctor that is not covered by insurance and talk about options /treatments that may help my daughter, read in paper his six week thing costs over 6 grand, maybehe is a quack, but i could afford to check it out
    i would take my car in, it is a 99 and needs some work
    my sisters car needs work too
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:15 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Well, I guess it would depend on how much I won...

My first goal would be to buy a house & a newer car. My second priority would be the kids college funds. Beyond that I would put the money in to opening my business, help the less fortunate & arrange all of our "afterlife" business...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2010