Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

me and my husbabd just got married and i want a baby but im afraid he cant have them because this is his second marriage and he was with the other one for 12 years and they tried everything to concieve but couldnt ans as soon as she moed out she got pregnant and im scared thats whats going to happen to me, so how can i help his little swimmies.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (4)
  • Are you sure it was because of him? It could have been her..

    Answer by momov4kids at 10:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • The only way to know for sure is to have him see a Dr. & get tested. If his count is low, they can offer some tips on getting the count up, like wearing boxers, quit smoking/drinking (if he does), etc. Hope he agrees to go. Good luck

    Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • can't hurt to try

    Answer by elwalters77 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • ttcI would try first then if it doesn't work go get tested the both of you. If there is a problem then your doctor will let you know what you should do. Hope everything works.


    Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.