What can I do to improve this?

I am a single mom with no support. I'm trying to hold it together by finishing up college and work when I can. But I do find myself more consumed with figuring out how to pay bills and get money rather than having fun. I know even as an adult I would have to work to pay the bills but it is just like I am spending more time, energy, and mind power focusing on how to pay for the basic things. Since my son has been born I have only went out twice (9 and 14months).

I'm in a new area and have been trying to make friends from school and employer. It's just I wish I didn't have to be so concerned with money (had a money tree in the backyard) and could have more fun. I do fun things with my son which is fun but I mean a night out on the town for me.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Psh, you have already gone out more than I. LOL. and I have a 3 year old. :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Kudos to you!!! Stay on target with finishing school and you'll be rewarded later-right now stay focused!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• lol yeah I am trying to keep my head up and not focus on the negative (bad habit of mine). Sometimes I still want to get dressed up and go dancing :) I don't feel sexy anymore so going out would make me feel more attractive....I know I am but you ladies know what I mean...having someone hit on you (even if you are so not interested) can make ya smile.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• maybe look into "play groups" in your area on meetups.com. you'll probably feel more comfortable meeting others in your same age group and with kids too. church is usually a good place to meet people also.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010