Halloween/ Thanksgiving/ Christmas

Does the cart come before the horse when these holidays come around?? Do you listen to music, decorate, etc for one before the next one has past???

Anidawehiwahya

Asked by Anidawehiwahya at 10:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• I don't, no. Never have. I think we're shortchanging ourselves if we do. I want to enjoy each holiday as it comes, not rush through life. Life is too short not to take time to enjoy what is happening in the present.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I am offended by my neighbor's Christmas lights in the middle of November. I am offended by Christmas music before Thanksgiving. Mass marketing has me pissed off from November 1 to November 24.

I love Christmas, but isn't ONE FULL MONTH of Christmas preparation enough?!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 11:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I don't. I do shop and wrap gifts before, but I save the decorating, and holiday music until the previous holiday is over. I LOVE Christmas, but part of what makes it so special is that it only lasts from Thanksgiving to Christmas....if you start it too early it loses a little of it's specialness.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:34 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• No. The only one we spend any time on is Halloween. I don't really decorate or even celebrate the other two, so there's no point...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I start thinking about christmas before thanksgiving comes because of all the thanksgiving sales lol, that's when I do my best christmas shopping!!!! :)
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I look for deals before Thanksgiving only cuz there are lots of them and I like to have the tree n lights up on Thanksgiving only because all that stuff makes me happy as fard as music na usually the day after Thanksgiving!! I know I am weird but I am ok with that!!! Halloween though is Halloween!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• yes
    lovelyme9o

Answer by lovelyme9o at 11:55 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I been listening to Christmas music for over a week now. LOL
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010