prgnant??????

Okay so i had my d&c the 6th well we had been writing the days we have sex i just got a home pregnant test two of them saying pregnant , how can i tell when to go to the doctor since the farthest i could be is 2 almost 3 weeks. i have no clue when i my period is suppose to be so what do i do? i go in tomorrow for check up from the d & c i will tell him. but just wondering they say wait for missed period but can i count a month after having sex?

elizabethrai

Asked by elizabethrai at 10:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just go to the doctor and get a test done. If the doctor cant get you in go to the health department.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I miscarried Mother's day of last year and I took a pregnancy test cause my period didn't come back and I didn't know when it would... It came up positive... The doctor said it was just because I still had the hcg in there cause it wasn't all the way back to 0. June 8th came around and I got really sick and went to the doctor for the "FLU" .... I was pregnant!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 3:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010