what could it be preg.. or that nasty work menopause adult content

well im not sure if i am going threw pre menopause or could be preg.. after having a tubal..i was hoping i could get some insight from you ladies.. heres a little of my story..in feb 09 i had a tubal..since may 09 my pe.. are pretty reg always from the 21st-23rd... well oct 23rd no pe.. still no pe.. i have mood swings,my body feels achy,my boobs hurt but not alot, once in a while i get the sweats..other wise im always cold.., my vay jj hurts like the muscles, i feel crampy alot like my pe.. is coming but no sign at all ( i use to have a sign like pre blood something) my stomach feels sick time to time,im gasey,im moody( like i can cry or just pissed for no reason at all)sometimes i have to actually worn my dh im in a shitty mood again..i went to my gyn on the 2nd of oct..they did a pee preg test negt..i go back this coming week again.. but wasnt sure if i should ask about menopause?? is there a way they can take blood and find out or anything to that sort..please tell me what you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• They will take a blood test..no big deal.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I would blame it on hormones and get the blood test. Our hormones just don't work the way we expect all the time! Buggers.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• lol to above

oh and gl to op
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010