How POSITIVE would you be about this HPT result?

I did not have enough pee to hold it in the stream 10 seconds like it said to do--it was more like 4 seconds. I got the line in the control window and in the results window. A horizontal line in the results window would be negative, horizontal and vertical (making a + sign) is positive. So I got a strong vertical line and a very faint horizontal line. If I had gotten only a strong vertical line, it would be considered invalid. If the test was invalid and hadn't gotten enough urine, would I even get the faint line?

I'm like 95% sure it's positive, I just wish it was more clear! I'm going shopping for clothes today, and it would be REALLY helpful to know! I'll take another one tomorrow, but just curious what you think......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If there is a positive line at all it is positive. Congratulations =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I agree with dedicatedrider. If you got any positive line at all, it is positive! Congratulations!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• sounds like congrats are in order
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 1:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010