What Do you get or do for a 3 month old for Christmas?

My little girl will be 3 months when Christmas gets here what could i get for her or do for her when she is so young? Get clothes and rattle toys?

LilTiffanysmomm

Asked by LilTiffanysmomm at 11:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get some Baby Einstein DVD's. They are educational and will hold her interest for a while. My son loved them when he was young. He was so engrossed in them.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• get things she will grow into over her first year, like an exersaucer, tummy time mat/gym, clothes, soft books and blocks, etc. at her age, she's probably more interested in staring at the pretty tree than anything else =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• colorful books, if do not have one yet a mobile, clothes, socks,pjs, booties, music box to just listen to the music, webbles cause she might be able to something like that before next christmas or birthday, books with the teething in the corners, teething rings, a baby book to start making memories for her, an ormanment for the tree like babys first christmas. just something like that so have stuff under the tree, a hair brush set, baby wash, fresh pacifiers cause I was always losing them, stuff she might need later in the year like bottles.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My daughter will be 3 mos at xmas and we are getting her fisher price gym. Also books to read and anything fun yet educational.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• "First Christmas" ornament and save the money.
    Anonymous

• My DS was 4 months old last christmas. I didn't get him anything. I buy him things he needs whenever he needs them, and it's just not meaningful yet. I'm not getting him anything this year, either... he'll get lots of stuff from othe rpeople, and I hate having too much stuff! What he loves most is just all the Christmas lights.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• The Einstein stuff is awesome. I used to play the Classical CD for my DD when she was small up till she was 1 1.2 yrs old.

A gym is good for the color, shape and sound recognition.

Of course clothing b.c they grow so fast!

oh, and lots of BOOKS. Never too early to start :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 2:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• some wrapping paper to play with and a nice big BOND or money market
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 3:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• We had a 3 mo old a few Christmass ago and because Santa had to get him something...We had 2 older ones... we got him things that we could use for him passies, baby wash, clothes etc
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Get your baby some token of his/her first Christmas, maybe a new toy to keep her occupied as he/she starts to enjoy exploring new things, then take whatever money you have left and start their college fund! It flies by, it really does.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2010